Meme from gillo via curiouswombat and speakr2customrs
1. Marmite- love or hate?
Like it a lot, can't eat it due to way too much salt.
2. Marmalade- thick cut or thin cut?
Thick cut but not too bothered.
3. Porridge- made with milk or water?
Loathe the stuff
4. Do you like salt, sugar or honey on your porridge?
5. Loose tea or teabags?
Teabags but generally prefer coffee
6. Where on your door is your letterbox?
Centre at eye level if you're on the step below the front door.
7. What's your favourite curry?
Chicken Vindaloo. Iceland do a VERY nice but searingly hot frozen version but they seem to be phasing it out. I think the long whole red pepper on the top puts people off a bit.
8. What age is the place where you live?
London is pre-Roman, I think. My bit was mostly fields up to the 17th century, I think, the street was built in the 1850s including my house.
9. Where do the folks running your local corner shop come from?
Syria, I think
10. Instant or fresh coffee?
Either - prefer fresh but usually can't be arsed to make it unless I have guests.
11. How far are you from the sea?
About 50 miles.
12. Have you travelled via Eurostar?
13. If you were going to travel abroad, where's the nearest country to you?
14. If you're female (or possible even some males) do you carry a handbag?
Male, but usually have a book bag or similar - I generally carry a camera and ebook reader, and get shopping in dribs and drabs.
15. Do you have a garden? What do you like growing?
No, I am not much good with plants.
16. Full cream, semi skimmed or skimmed?
17. Which London terminal would you travel into if going to the capital?
I'm in the capital. The nearest terminal is Paddington, about 1/2 mile away.
18. Is there a local greasy spoon where you live?
A couple of chip shops, dozens of small cafes and restaurants, all a bit more up market than a greasy spoon I think.
19. Do you keep Euros in the house?
20. Does your home town have a Latin, Gaelic or Welsh alternative name?
21. Do you have a well known local artist or author?
Thomas Hardy lived up the road when working for the Great Western Railway, lots of others I think.
22. Do you have a favourite Corrie character?
Don't watch soaps.
23. Are your kitchen sink taps separate or a mixer?
24. Do you have a favourite brand of blended tea?
Twining's liquorice tea is nice. Don't really drink ordinary teas much.
25. What's in your attic if you have one?
My bedroom, a water tank, a weird little landing where I keep about half of my RPG collection, and some roof space under the eaves currently full of old baby stuff belonging to various nieces and other family crap.
26. If you go out for a cream tea, what jam do you like on your scone?
Strawberry but I don't really do this.
27. Talking of scones- scon or scown? Jam or cream first?
28. Barth or bath?
29. Carstle or castle?
30. What flavour of crisps do you favour?
Cheese and chives.
31. If you go to the chippie, what do you like with your chips?
A saveloy and a couple of pickled onions.
32. Take away, take out or carry out?
33. If you have one, what colour is your wheelie bin?
Black dustbin and recycling bags, not wheelie bins.
34. What colour skips does your local skip hire use?
35. Do you celebrate Guy Fawkes?
36. Dettol or TCP?
Neither, but if I bought something I'd probably go for TCP.
37. Do you have a bidet in the bathroom?
38. Do you prefer courgettes or aubergines?
Not a big fan of either.
39. In the 'real world', do you have friends of other nationalities? Which nationalities?
Scots, Irish, Welsh, Czech, not a lot else.
40. Do you have a holy book of any sort in the house?
No idea. I think I have it on a Project Gutenberg CD somewhere.
41. Do you prefer a hankie or tissues?
42. Are you a fan of crumpets? What do you like on them?
Yes, but can't eat them due to fat etc. A little margarine and pepper.
43. Doorbell, knocker or both?
44. Do you own a car? What sort?
45. What sort of pants do you guys prefer? Y fronts or boxers?
46. Anyone still a fan of suspenders?
Do you mean braces?
47. Do you have a favourite quote from the bard?
To be, or not to be?
Not to be...
48. Do you like toasted muffins?
See crumpets - like but don't eat them much due to fat.
49. Do you think a traditional trifle should contain jelly?
No idea - my sister usually includes jelly if she makes it, but that's usually at Xmas with a horde of kids around.
50. Do you attend regular religious worship? Of what kind?
|comments: Leave a comment|