"This all-new collection features The Esoterrorists by Robin D. Laws (Feng Shui, HeroQuest, Hillfolk) from Pelgrane Press. As an investigator for the benevolent secret conspiracy Ordo Veritatis, you defend modern-day reality against a loose network of occult terrorists, the Esoterrorists, who try to weaken the protective Membrane and summon Unremitting Horrors from the Outer Black. The Esoterrorists was the first RPG to use Robin's GUMSHOE System (seen in Trail of Cthulhu, Night's Black Agents, and many other RPGs of detection and mystery).
"We provide each ebook complete in .PDF (Portable Document Format), and each music track in .MP3 format. Like all Bundle of Holding titles, these books and tracks have NO DRM (Digital Restrictions Management), and our customers are entitled to move them freely among all their ereaders and players."
"Ten percent of each purchase (after gateway fees) goes to the charity selected by Pelgrane Press co-owner Simon Rogers, Cancer Research UK."
"The total retail value of the titles in this offer at launch is US$97. Customers who pay just $8.95 get all four titles in our Player's Collection (retail value $44) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks or .MP3 music tracks:"
- The Esoterrorists 2nd Edition (retail price $15): The original GUMSHOE System investigative game of sinister occult conspiracies. (We also include The Esoterrorists 1st Edition (retail $9), because Pelgrane gave it to us so why not?)
- The Esoterror Factbook (retail $15): An indispensable reference for assets, protocols, psychogeography, Membrane permeability, and Techno-Macho Utterances.
- Dissonance - Music for Esoterrorists (retail $5): Four atmospheric tracks by composer James Semple encompassing suspense, action, and horror for The Esoterrorists or any modern mystery game. Includes the music that introduces the ENnie-winning podcast Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff.
- The Esoterror Summoning Guide (retail $10): The Ordo Veritatis summarizes what it knows of the enemy's world-threatening methods.
- Book of Unremitting Horror (GUMSHOE version, retail $15): A boundary-crossing collection of truly disturbing modern monsters.
- Albion's Ransom: Little Girl Lost (retail $9) and Worm of Sixty Winters (retail $9): A complete two-part campaign of battle against a climate catastrophe in northern England.
- The Love of Money (retail $10): A full-length campaign investigating Esoterrorist funding sources, and what they're doing with all that rhodium.
This one interests me a lot, and it's a game system that is VERY highly regarded, but as usual I have to stress that one of the reasons I see this stuff is that I get freebies. I'm not the one who has to spend the money, but I think it's well worth a look if you like this type of game.