"This is our third annual collection of RPGs that use the ever-popular Fate roleplaying rules. Like its predecessors, this is a new collection of top-quality RPGs that range across many genres -- historical and modern fantasy, space opera, post-apocalypse, Action Science!, and superheroics -- all using the same consistent, fast-playing rules. The Fate system has grown in popularity year by year, and is now one of the leading rules sets in the field. When Evil Hat Productions ran a Fate Core Kickstarter in December 2012 and January 2013, the company asked for US$3,000; enthusiastic fans donated over $433,000.
We provide each ebook complete in .PDF (Portable Document Format). Like all Bundle of Holding titles, these books have NO DRM (Digital Restrictions Management), and our customers are entitled to move them freely among all their ereaders.
Ten percent of each purchase (after gateway fees) goes to this offer's designated charity, Reading is Fundamental."
The total retail value of the titles in this offer at launch is US$98.50. Customers who pay just $7.95 get all seven titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $46.50) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Part-Time Gods of Fate (Third Eye Games, retail price $15): Ordinary people imbued with godly power try to balance their mortal and divine lives.
- Hunters of Alexandria (D101 Games, retail $12): Monster-hunting around the year AD 1.
- Venture City Stories, Behind the Walls, and Psychedemia --three different "Worlds of Adventure" from Evil Hat Productions (total retail $12) funded through its successful Patreon crowdfunding campaign.
- As a convenience, we also include Evil Hat's Fate Core and Fate Accelerated Edition rulebooks, which are available as pay-what-you-want downloads from the Evil Hat website.
- Atomic Robo RPG (Evil Hat, retail $15): Action! Science! Robots! Punching! More Science! Based on the comic by Brian Clevinger and Scott Wegener.
- Baroque Space Opera (Mark Kowaliszyn, retail $15): A fantastically flavorful (and dangerous) galactic setting inspired by Dune, Lexx, Metabarons, Farscape, and many more.
- Unwritten: Adventures in the Ages of MYST (InkWorks, retail $10): Inspired by the 1980s computer games, this puzzle-based tabletop RPG explores ancient mysteries of the D'ni.
- Eagle Eyes, Gods and Monsters, and Sails Full of Stars -- three more Evil Hat "Worlds of Adventure" (total retail $12).
As usual, the earlier you buy the bonus collection, the cheaper it is, but you get the surprise item(s) regardless of when you buy it.
Standard disclaimer - I get free downloads on this stuff, so I'm biased towards recommending it. As it happens I think it looks like a pretty good deal, I'd say so if I didn't, and in this case some of the stuff interests me, which hasn't been the case on all of these offers. But your mileage may, of course, vary.