"From the pulp-era deeds of Hollow Earth Expedition RPG, to steampunk-style scenes in Leagues of Adventure to Gothic 17th-Century intrigue in All for One, the Ubiquity ruleset lets you create action-packed games for almost any setting. If you want a system that focuses on cinematic action, ease of play, and actual roleplaying, these games have what you're looking for.
In terms of complexity and ease-of-use, Ubiquity is less freeform than Fate Core, but not as crunchy as Savage Worlds."
Ten percent of each purchase (after gateway fees) goes to this offer's designated charity, Reading is Fundamental.
The total retail value of the titles in this offer at launch is US$123.50. Customers who pay just $6.95 get all five titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $42) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Hollow Earth Expedition RPG (Exile Game Studio, retail price $23): Subterranean pulp action featuring of lost civilizations, Nazis, and Nazi-eating dinosaurs. Includes the GM Screen and Addendum, newly available in .PDF in this offer.
- All for One: Régime Diabolique (Triple Ace Games, $21): Swashbuckling Musketeers in 17th-Century Paris face dark magicians, fell demons, and secret societies. Includes a printable gamemaster screen with all the charts you need.
- Leagues of Adventure (Triple Ace Games, $21): Weird science in the Age of Exploration, with airships, mole machines, and bare-knuckled Victorian action. Create your own League of extraordinary ladies and gentlemen!
- Desolation (Greymalkin Designs, $20): High fantasy goes post-apocalypse as the realm of Scondera tries to survive after the Night of Fire.
- Mysteries of the Hollow Earth (Exile Game Studio, retail price $17.50): All-new secrets of the Hollow Earth, including hawkmen, Amazon, and beastmen player characters.
- All for One: Paris Gothique (Triple Ace Games, $14): A huge guide to Paris in the time of the Musketeers, with new monsters, lackeys, and supernatural locations.
- Leagues of Adventure: Weird Science Compendium (Triple Ace Games, $7): An Imperial ton of new devices for your campaign, including gadgets, weapons, vehicles, henchmen, and new Leagues.
Standard disclaimer - I get free downloads on this stuff, so I'm biased towards recommending it. Some of this stuff interests me, which hasn't been the case on all of these offers, and it seems a reasonable deal, plus it aids a worthy cause. But your mileage may, of course, vary.