Note - usually these offers run for a couple of weeks, this one is only on for a week.
"The year is 2072. Magic has returned and creatures of myth and legend walk among us as megacorps bleed the world dry. You're a shadowrunner -- a deniable asset, a corporate pawn -- using bleeding-edge science and magic to make your meat body and mind better-than-flesh. Stay on the edge, and you may survive another run on the mean sprawl streets.
Originally presented in April 2015, this revived offer presents the complete 20th Anniversary tabletop roleplaying rulebook for Shadowrun 4th Edition from Catalyst Game Labs, plus the key supplements (weapons, magic, cyberware, Matrix) that provide everything you need to run your own Shadowrun cyberpunk-fantasy-noir campaign in the Sixth World.
We provide each ebook complete in .PDF (Portable Document Format). Like all Bundle of Holding titles, these books have NO DRM (Digital Restrictions Management), and our customers are entitled to move them freely among all their ereaders.
Ten percent of each purchase (after gateway fees) goes to this offer's designated charity, the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
The total retail value of the titles in this offer is US$128. Customers who pay just $9.95 get all five titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $56) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Shadowrun 4th Edition 20th Anniversary Core Rulebook (retail $15): The polished and popular full-color 2009 edition of the RPG of high-tech lowlife in an Awakened world.
- Runner's Companion (retail $12): Expanded character options -- new qualities, advanced Contact and Lifestyle rules, shapeshifters, the Infected, and more.
- Arsenal (retail $12): The essential book of weapons, gear, vehicles, drones, and lots of new ways to die.
- Gun Heaven 2 (retail $12): 59 full-color pages of firepower for any runner's budget.
- Safehouses (retail $5): A short but lifesaving collection of sanctuaries where runners hide from the heat.
- Runner's Toolkit (retail $25): A massive collection of sites, contacts, tables, cheat sheets, and the classic introductory adventure On the Run.
- Augmentation (retail $12): The Fourth Edition cyberware/bioware supplement, now encompassing nanotech and genetech.
- Street Magic (retail $12): The spellslinger's book for Fourth Edition -- paths, groups, goods, spirits, metaplanes, and tons of new spells and adept powers.
- Digital Grimoire (retail $4): More traditions, spells, and new ways to work magic.
- Unwired (retail $12): The Fourth Edition's Matrix is a much different place, an Augmented World where technomancers in the Deep Resonance can meet sprites, AIs, and the occasional housecat.
- 10 Gangs (retail $7): Bunches of mid-level criminals who work as adversaries or even allies.
This time there won't be any surprise extras, but the value looks pretty good. I'm biased, of course, since I'm getting this stuff free if I want it, so YMMV.