"This offer is a new sequel to the hit December 2014 bundle featuring the Apocalypse Engine tabletop roleplaying game. Transplanting Vincent Baker's Apocalypse World to fantasy, Dungeon World brings indie ideas to traditional dungeon crawls. Because it's published under an open license, many indie designers have helped make Dungeon World one of today's best-supported RPGs. This new collection presents many fine recent supplements and "fronts" (adventure templates)."
The total retail value of the titles in this offer at launch is US$105. Customers who pay just $6.95 get all five titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $42) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Dungeon World (Sage Kobold Press, retail price $10): The complete 450-page Apocalypse Engine fantasy game that can transform your FRPG gaming.
- Iron Edda: World of Metal and Bone (Exploding Rogue Games, retail $15): Giant metallic destroyers in the realm of Scandinavian myth. A conversion of the original Fate game Iron Edda, War of Metal and Bone, presented in our November 2014 Bundle of Fate +2.
- Plague of Storms (Certain Death, retail $8): Six competing stormlords bring chaos to the Redwater Valley, and only heroes can quell the (literal) rising tide.
- The Green Scar (Joe Banner, retail $5): Three complete steampunk-fantasy adventures in, around, and above lush jungles.
- Dangerous Space Jail (Encoded Designs, retail $4): A race against time to infiltrate and defeat a floating fortress.
- The Perilous Wilds (Lampblack & Brimstone, retail $8): The acclaimed guide to outdoor adventures by the designer of Servants of the Cinder Queen.
- The Last Days of Anglekite (Magpie Games, retail $10): Dying-earth atmosphere pervades this weird-fantasy setting threatened by catastrophic powers. Includes a 27-page art book.
- Grim World (Boldly Games, retail $15): A messy and brutal setting full of gruesome beasts and dark plots, where heroes definitely need their awesome Death Moves.
- Inverse World (Jacob Randolph, retail $15): Exotic adventure across the vast hollow at the center of your own campaign world, a sky-sea of flying monsters and steampunk contraptions.
- Wizard-Spawned Insanities (Red Box Vancouver, retail $15): A colorful monster manual by the creators of Terrors of the Ancient World.
I'll be honest, this probably isn't going to be one I'm going to take a lot of interest in, but the value looks pretty good. I'm biased, of course, since I'm getting this stuff free if I want it, so YMMV.