"This offer is an offshoot from this past May's Pulp Adventure offer. We wanted to include two Daring Tales of Adventure Compendium collections from Triple Ace Games for Pinnacle Entertainment's bestselling Savage Worlds RPG. But we ran out of room in that offer, so we pulled the two books in favor of this all-new collection. Whether it's the Middle Ages, the 1930s, or the near and far future, the many Daring Tales lines bring thrilling action to your table. Each game line includes pregenerated player characters, making these short adventures ideal for one-night (or one-knight) pick-up games.
We provide each ebook complete in .PDF (Portable Document Format). Like all Bundle of Holding titles, these books have NO DRM (Digital Restrictions Management), and our customers are entitled to move them freely among all their ereaders.
Ten percent of each purchase (after gateway fees) goes to this offer's designated charity, Doctors Without Borders.
The total retail value of the titles in this offer at launch is US$122.50. Customers who pay just US$9.95 get all eight titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $54.50) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Perilous Places & Serious Situations (retail price $7): A toolkit to add excitement to any battle. Includes the free Savage Worlds Test Drive rules (2013).
- Daring Tales of Adventure Compendium 1 and Compendium 2 (total retail $14): Nine globetrotting thrill-ride pulp adventures in the pulp 1930s. Includes Figure Flats (retail $5) with 25 character standups to print and cut out.
- Daring Tales of the Space Lanes Compendium 1 (retail $12): Four far-future Firefly-style adventures in spaaaace.
- G-Men & Gangsters (retail $10.50): A miniatures game with a setting made for roleplaying -- an alternate Prohibition-era America shattered into warring ganglands. Includes the free Savage Worlds Showdown miniatures rules.
- Elite Nazi Units and Rocket Rangers (total retail $6): Two short Daring Tales of Adventure supplements with nefarious bad guys and high-flying rocketeers.
- Daring Tales of Adventure Compendium 3 and Compendium 4 (total retail $14): Eight more pulse-pounding pulp adventures with dark pharaohs, lost subterranean Aztec kingdoms, Tunguska, etc.
- Space Lanes Compendium 2 (retail $12): Four more starfaring missions with ancient alien relics, doomsday weapons, a holomovie queen, and maddened space whales.
- Daring Tales of Chivalry Compendium (retail $9): What ho, venture back to mystic medieval England with these five mysterious quests for brave knights.
- Daring Tales of the Sprawl Compendium (retail $12): Grab your mirrorshades and jack in to these five jobs in the neon-lit Conurbation of 2075.
- G-Men Faction Packs 1-6 (total retail $21): Six short supplements for G-Men & Gangsters with detailed factions, nonplayer characters, vehicles, and equipment. These miniatures supplements also fit smoothly in a Savage Worlds roleplaying campaign.
I think this is a pretty good deal if you're into two-fisted adventure etc. and want a LOT of adventures pretty cheap. As usual I need to point out that I get freebies, so YMMV.