"This collection features Iron Kingdoms, the Full Metal Fantasy tabletop RPG from Privateer Press set in the world of the popular WARMACHINE miniatures game. On the continent of Immoren, magic meets machinery in an ongoing industrial revolution. The thriving Kingdoms, having overthrown the conquering Orgoth, now use arcane mechanika to fight out ancient grudges. Beasts and cults rule the wilderness, and necromancers call forth the dead. To survive here you'll need brains, brawn, a loaded pistol, and a touch of alchemy.
Privateer Press launched the Iron Kingdoms during the D20 boom with an epic three-part adventure, the Witchfire Trilogy (2001). The company adapted the setting for its flagship miniatures games WARMACHINE and HORDES, and in turn adapted those game systems back into roleplaying with the 2013 Iron Kingdoms Core Rules. A free-standing companion RPG, Unleashed, followed in 2015. This offer presents both rulebooks along with several major supplements and adventures.
We provide each ebook complete in .PDF (Portable Document Format). Like all Bundle of Holding titles, these books have NO DRM (Digital Restrictions Management), and our customers are entitled to move them freely among all their ereaders.
Ten percent of each purchase (after gateway fees) goes to this offer's designated charity, Reading is Fundamental.
The total retail value of the titles in this offer is US$132. Customers who pay just US$14.95 get all four titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $55) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Iron Kingdoms Core Rules (retail price $30): The beautiful full-color 365-page Full Metal Fantasy rulebook (2013) with character generation, game rules, and a detailed history of Immoren.
- Monsternomicon (retail $15): Over 40 monsters from the fearsome wilderness, all template-based to allow many variants.
- Urban Adventure (retail $10): A 96-page overflow book with new careers, rules, equipment, source material, and a complete adventure.
- Iron Kingdoms Unleashed (retail $30): This gigantic (monstrous?) 484-page standalone RPG lets you play the creatures of wild western Immoren. Learn new magic, ride warbeasts, and grind the bones of your victims.
- Kings, Nations, and Gods (retail $30): This long-awaited 390-page worldbook describes all five Iron Kingdoms in vivid detail, with new rules and options for characters from each nation.
- Bitter Medicine (retail $7) and Bad Moon Rising (retail $10): Two full-length Iron Kingdoms adventures featuring train robbers and a murderous frontier garrison.
As I said, I really haven't had time to check this one out yet, but it looks interesting and seems reasonable value. But as I always emphasise, I get this stuff free if I want it; if you have to pay for it YMMV.
Finally, a reminder that the indie games bundle (with my Flatland game which benefits Doctors Without Borders) is still on sale: