"This comprehensive collection features the licensed tabletop roleplaying games from Eden Studios based on Joss Whedon's hit TV shows Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. The Buffy and Angel RPGs use Eden's Cinematic Unisystem rules (All Flesh Must Be Eaten, WitchCraft).
We provide each ebook complete in .PDF (Portable Document Format). Like all Bundle of Holding titles, these books have NO DRM (Digital Restrictions Management), and our customers are entitled to move them freely among all their ereaders.
Ten percent of each purchase (after gateway fees) goes to this offer's designated charity, the American Cancer Society.
The total retail value of the titles in this offer at launch is US$104. Customers who pay just US$8.95 get all three titles in our Player's Collection (retail value $49) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- The full-color 280-page Buffy the Vampire Slayer Revised Edition rulebook (2005)
- The Slayer's Handbook supplement (retail $15)
- The Magic Box spellbook (retail $14)
- Angel Roleplaying Game Corebook (retail $20): The acclaimed full-color 256-page rulebook about the brooding vampire-with-a-soul who hunts demons in Los Angeles -- a complete standalone game fully compatible with Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- Monster Smackdown (retail $15): The Buffy monster manual, with extensive entries on vampires, demons, and all the Big Bads.
- Buffy Director's Screen and Angel Director's Screen (retail $10 each): Two booklets with adventures that continue the main rulebooks' scenarios, plus helpful charts and play aids.
OK, I'm definitely going to be downloading this, and I think it's a pretty good deal, especially if you're a Buffy fan - it's easy to pick up and a lot of fun to play. But as usual I have to point out that I get these things free if I want them, if you don't your mileage may vary.