"This is the all-new fourth annual installment in our Indie Cornucopia series, which launches each year on or near the Thanksgiving Day holiday in America. Each Cornucopia presents recent high-profile small-press tabletop RPGs. The original November 2013 Cornucopia offer, the one with Dungeon World and Apocalypse World, was a record-breaking success. This time out we have major new games like Worlds in Peril, Baker Street, and the new edition of The Ninja Crusade; Kickstarter successes like Fellowship and Goblin Quest; and Jonathan Green's stupendous coffee-table book about the Fighting Fantasy gamebook series, You Are the Hero.
We provide each ebook complete in .PDF (Portable Document Format). Like all Bundle of Holding titles, these books have NO DRM (Digital Restrictions Management), and our customers are entitled to move them freely among all their ereaders.
Ten percent of each purchase (after gateway fees) goes to this offer's designated charity, Human Rights Watch.
The total retail value of the titles in this offer at launch is US$131. Customers who pay just US$12.95 get all four titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $52) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Cryptomancer (Land of NOP, retail price $10): Fantasy meets information security in this huge game of magical hacking.
- Stalker RPG (Burger Games, retail $12): Finnish designer Ville Vuorela's SFRPG based on the Strugatsky Brothers' novel Roadside Picnic.
- Mortal Coil (Galileo Games, retail $10): Brennan Taylor's seminal 2008 story game of collaborative magic and the supernatural.
- Goblin Quest (Serious Business, retail $20): Play five inept goblins (probably in quick succession) in Grant Howitt's mayhem-filled cross between PARANOIA and Itchy and Scratchy.
- Worlds in Peril (Samjoko Publishing, retail $15): Superhero roleplaying Powered by the Apocalypse.
- Baker Street: Roleplaying in the World of Sherlock Holmes (Fearlight Games, retail $20): A very inventive game of Victorian mystery and investigation.
- Fellowship (Liberi Gothica Games, retail $16): Inverse World designer Jacob Randolph brings us this Dungeon World variant of heroes journeying to defeat an Evil Overlord.
- The Ninja Crusade (Third Eye Games, retail $15): Eloy Lasanta's new edition of high-flying Wu Xing martial-arts action.
- You Are the Hero: A History of Fighting Fantasy Gamebooks (Snowbooks Ltd, retail $13): Jonathan Green's exhaustive and gorgeously illustrated chronicle of the 1980s gamebook craze.
This looks like a good set, with two or three that interest me; the Stalker and Sherlock Holmes games are especially in my areas of interest. But as usual I have to stress that I don't pay for this stuff if I want it, your opinion may differ.