"This offer features Through the Breach, the Wyrd Miniatures Lovecraftian-Wild West-steampunk RPG based on the Malifaux miniatures game. Part alternate history, part parallel world, Through the Breach determines your player character's (PC's) Fate at the moment of creation. Each adventure drives the PCs inexorably toward their final reckoning. Will they fall to Fate, or cheat it?
We provide each ebook complete in .PDF (Portable Document Format). Like all Bundle of Holding titles, these books have NO DRM (Digital Restrictions Management), and our customers are entitled to move them freely among all their ereaders.
Ten percent of each purchase (after gateway fees) goes to this offer's designated charity, Reading is Fundamental.
The total retail value of the titles in this offer at launch is US$161. Customers who pay just US$14.95 get all six titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $80) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks, including the Fated Almanac and Fatemaster's Almanac core rulebooks (retail $30 apiece) and four one-session "penny dreadful" adventures, ideal for introducing the Gothic, necromantic-industrial city-state of Malifaux.
- Fated Almanac (retail $30) Roleplaying in the world of Malifaux, where steam power collides with magic, monsters, and steel.
- Fatemasters Almanac ($30) Make Fate your weapon.
- Recruitment Drive ($5) Professor Albus Von Schtook is looking for new students for the University of Transmortis.
- Legacy of Darkness ($5) Sixteen hundred years ago, the bloodthirsty Kotaro Shu cut a swathe of destruction across ancient China.
- Honor Among Thieves ($5) Margaret Appleton has stolen something of value from the Ten Thunders crime syndicate, and they intend to send her a message as only the Ten Thunders are able.
- In the Gutter ($5) The Fated enter the Quarantine Zone to scrape together enough money to pull themselves out of poverty. But nothing is quite what it seems.
- Into the Steam ($28) Forge a new fate with this key rules supplement.
- Under Quarantine ($28) Start a new life with the undead.
- Northern Aggression ($10) A Northern Hills adventure that builds on 'Into the Steam'.
- A Night in Rottenburg ($15) Just another night in the Quarantine Zone.
You get quite a lot of material for the money, but to me it feels like it's falling between too many stools, I don't think I'll be very interested. But of course your mileage may vary.