- Chinon 135/2.8 with M42 T-mount (not the world's most useful fitting, but the T-mount can be swapped for most SLRs including modern ones for a couple of quid), caps, and case.
- Optomax 200/4.5, same bat mount, caps, and case, boxed
- Pentacon 30/3.5, M42 screw, with caps
- Helios 58/2.0, M42 screw, with caps
- Jessop optical slide viewer, M42 T-mount with box and instructions
- A x2-x3 teleconverter, M42
- Four filters including a 72mm polarizer
- Set of M42 extension tubes (probably fairly worthless)
- and various odds and ends including a box of flash bulbs, a bulb type flash that unfortunately uses different bulbs, two fairly crap electronic flashes, a large photo-viewing magnifier I'll probably keep for myself, and a pneumatic cable release.
Today's eBay bargain...
Recent Posts from This Journal
A repeat offer, again with a dark setting for Halloween: https://bundleofholding.com/presents/2021DeadNoir This revived August 2016 Deadlands…
More horror in the run-up to Halloween https://bundleofholding.com/presents/0oneHorror" This all-new 0one Horror Maps Bundle offer presents…
Continuing my Harry Potter / DC crossover, previous parts on any of these archives: On Fanfiction.net On Archive of Our Own On Twisting the…