"This is the all-new fifth annual installment in our Indie Cornucopia series, which launches each year on or near the Thanksgiving Day holiday in America. Each Cornucopia presents recent high-profile small-press tabletop RPGs. The original November 2013 Cornucopia offer, the one with Dungeon World and Apocalypse World, was a record-breaking success. This time out we have very recent titles (Blood and Bone, vs. Stranger Stuff), the 2016 Second Edition of the classic Puppetland, and a Pelgrane Press collection of fascinating one-shot story games, Seven Wonders. We provide each ebook complete in .PDF (Portable Document Format). Like all Bundle of Holding titles, these books have NO DRM (Digital Restrictions Management), and our customers are entitled to move them freely among all their ereaders.
Ten percent of each purchase (after gateway fees) goes to this offer's designated charity, Doctors Without Borders.
The total retail value of the titles in this offer at launch is US$107. Customers who pay just US$9.95 get all three titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $42) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- MASHED (Brabblemark Press, retail price $15): Apocalypse Engine drama at a US Army hospital near the front lines of the Korean War.
- vs. Stranger Stuff - Season 2 (Fat Goblin Games, retail $12): Finished binge-watching that Netflix series? Try this brand-new Second Edition vs. Monsters game about goonie 1980s kids facing the supernatural.
- Daring Comics RPG (Daring Entertainment, retail $15): A Fate Core toolkit for comic-book superheroics.
- Puppetland 2E (Arc Dream Publishing, retail $20): The 2016 Second Edition of the pioneering story game of grim make-believe. (We presented the First Edition in our July 2014 Indie Initiative offer.)
- Blood and Bone (Arcana Games, retail $15): A new system for gritty fantasy in a violent setting -- "Game of Thrones meets D&D."
- The Sprawl (Ardens Ludere, retail $15): Mission-based cyberpunk intrigue Powered by the Apocalypse.
- Seven Wonders (Pelgrane Press, retail $15): Seven short and bracing story games.
This is one I can strongly recommend just for Puppetland and Seven Wonders - the others look interesting too, but I'm less familiar with them. It looks like a very good deal, but as usual I have to stress that I'm not paying for this stuff - if you already own some of it you may be better off buying individual titles, and if you're only interested in kicking down doors and looting dungeons it's probably not the droids you're looking for...
Also posted at https://ffutures.dreamwidth.org/2105671.html, where there are comments. Please comment here or there using OpenID.