"This offer presents .PDF ebooks of two landmark indie RPGs by star designer Jenna Moran (Exalted, Weapons of the Gods). Among 2,600 rules sets in RPG.net's comprehensive Game Index, Jenna's Nobilis, the diceless RPG of demigodlike Powers (think Sandman's The Endless or Piers Anthony's Incarnations of Immortality), ranks #1. And Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine adapts the Nobilis system for a warm-hearted RPG of heroic innocents in the style of Miyazaki films like Spirited Away and shows like Adventure Time. We provide each ebook complete in .PDF (Portable Document Format). Like all Bundle of Holding titles, these books have NO DRM (Digital Restrictions Management), and our customers are entitled to move them freely among all their ereaders.
Ten percent of each purchase (after gateway fees) goes to the charity designated by Nobilis and Chuubo's designer Jenna Moran, the Trevor Project.
The total retail value of the titles in this offer at launch is US$90. Customers who pay just US$9.95 get all six titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $50) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks, including the complete 578-page Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine rulebook (previously presented in our November 2014 Indie Cornucopia +2), its supplements Fortitude and the Techno Player's Guide, the Chuubo's Quest and Issue Cards, and the illuminating extended play example Finding Home.
Those who pay more than the threshold (average) price, which is set at $17.95 to start, also get our entire Bonus Collection with four more titles worth an additional $45:
- Nobilis: The Game of Sovereign Powers Second Edition (2002): This .PDF re-presents the gorgeous 304-page "Great White Book" originally by Hogshead Publishing, winner of an Origins Award for Best Graphic Presentation. Includes the free rules expansion Unlikely Flowerings. (We presented the 2011 Third Edition of Nobilis in the Cornucopia +2.)
- Fortitude: The Glass-Maker's Dragon: A massive 562-page Chuubo's campaign, set in the beautiful hometown of Fortitude, that will keep you busy reaching for your dreams for years.
- Fortitude: The Legendary 139: A campaign about the extraordinary passengers who sailed into port on the day the sun died."
Nobilis and Chuubo's resources
- Jenna Moran's author site, The Jewel of All Desiring, and her longtime (recently relocated) blog Hitherby Dragons
- Jenna Moran's Patreon page
- Nobilis on RPGgeek and the RPG.net Game Index
- 'How to explain Nobilis to new players?' (Stack Exchange)
- Editable .PDF character sheets for Nobilis 2E (The Modern Nomad)
- 'Wind in the Flowers': On RPG.net in 2002, Jenna Moran wrote (under the pseudonym R. Sean Borgstrom) a series of columns about the development of Nobilis Second Edition, the 'Great White Book'
- Nobilis Wikia (not much there)
- Across 11 years on the RPG.net forum, Nobilis has spawned (at last count) eleven 'elegant discussion threads' of a thousand posts apiece. Here's the first, the 'Elegant Anticipation Thread' (2007); here's the latest, 'v11.0' (2018); and here are all 15 pages of RPG.net forum threads tagged 'nobilis'
- Jenna Moran's Chuubo's Tumblog, where she answers questions from players
- The Glass-Maker's Archive (Chuubo's fan site on Wikidot)
Also posted at https://ffutures.dreamwidth.org/2133887.html, where there are comments. Please comment here or there using OpenID.