This is an offer of four game settings for the Savage Worlds RPG:
Pinnacle Entertainment has run many successful Kickstarter campaigns to fund new settings for its fast-furious-fun Savage Worlds system. Over time Pinnacle has refined these crowdfunding efforts to a fine edge. Each campaign funds a well-conceived package of core setting book, pregen characters, adventure, play aids, and freebies. This offer presents four wide-ranging settings of savage heroism, licensed from three long-running comics series and a Robert E. Howard pulp classic. The space-opera comic Fear Agent™ by Rick Remender and Tony Moore spawned an RPG setting funded in a March 2017 Kickstarter campaign that ran in parallel with another Kickstarter adapting The Goon,™ the zombie-robot-changeling noir comic by Eric Powell. Earlier, Pinnacle ran a May 2015 Kickstarter to fund its RPG adaptation of the Weird West comic The Sixth Gun® by Cullen Bunn & Brian Hurtt. Most venerable of these settings (and predating Kickstarter's rise) is the 2007 The Savage World of Solomon Kane, based on Robert E. Howard's wandering Puritan monster-hunter.
We provide each ebook complete in .PDF (Portable Document Format). Like all Bundle of Holding titles, these books have NO DRM (Digital Restrictions Management), and our customers are entitled to move them freely among all their ereaders.
Ten percent of each purchase (after gateway fees) goes to this offer's designated charity, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
The total retail value of the titles in this offer is US$156. Customers who pay just US$19.99 get all five titles in our Corebook Collection (retail value $75) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Fear Agent™: A pulp space odyssey with horror, military action, old-fashioned ass-kicking, and revenge, not necessarily in that order.
- The Goon™: Zombie-robot-changeling noir with Franky, Doc Alloy, Fishy Pete, Merle the Werewolf, and the rest of the Goon's tough-as-leather crime syndicate.
- The Sixth Gun®: Cutthroat Weird-West historical fantasy about six otherworldly pistols and the rogues, gadflies, and scoundrels who seek them.
- The Savage World of Solomon Kane: Robert E. Howard's Puritan wanderer has passed the torch to a new group of holy warriors who fight globe-spanning evil.
- And as we often do, we include the Savage Worlds Deluxe Explorer's Edition rulebook.
Those who pay more than the threshold (average) price, which is set at $29.99 to start, also get our entire Expanded Collection with fifteen more titles worth an additional $81, including basically all the important supplements for all these games:
- For Fear Agent: Its Archetypes pregenerated characgters, Creature Cards, GM Screen Inserts, and the adventure Feeding Time
- For The Goon: Its Archetypes, Creature Cards, GM Screen Inserts, and the adventure The Great Bollaire Street Block Party
- For The Sixth Gun: The Sixth Gun Companion, plus the Custom GM Screen, Figure Flats, and the adventure The Winding Way
- For Solomon Kane: The worldbook The Path of Kane, Savage Foes of Solomon Kane, and Solomon Kane: Traveler's Tales (adventures)
Savage worlds is a good system with a lot of fans; it's not my personal choice for the sort of settings mentioned here, that tends to be Call of Cthulhu or my own Forgotten Futures RPG, but that's simply because I have hundreds of hours experience running both games, which makes it a lot easier to keep things running smoothly. I'm happy to recommend this bundle as a very good selection for Savage Worlds, but some of it has appeared in previous bundles - if you already have a lot, it may be an expensive way to fill in the gaps.
Also posted at https://ffutures.dreamwidth.org/2168213.html, where there are comments. Please comment here or there using OpenID.