Another collection of modules etc. for fans of the early RPG style, dungeon-bashing, etc.
"This is the Bundle site's sixth annual (well, mostly) celebration of the Old School Revival and the spirit of roleplaying's earliest days. This all-new collection presents Hot Springs Island and Operation Unfathomable,dungeons by Dyson Logos, three One-Page Dungeons compilations, BLUEHOLME, Hydra Cooperative, Melsonian Arts Council, and a new Expeditious Retreat "Aggressive Ecologies" entry (a spinoff from their acclaimed A Magical Medieval Society series) that debuts in this offer.
We provide each ebook complete in .PDF (Portable Document Format). Like all Bundle of Holding titles, these books have NO DRM (Digital Restrictions Management), and our customers are entitled to move them freely among all their devices.
Ten percent of each purchase (after gateway fees) goes to this offer's designated charity, Ocean Conservancy.
The total retail value of the titles in this offer is US$113. Customers who pay just US$12.95 get all seven titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $48) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks, including the foul-aired hexcrawl Fever Swamp (retail price $11); the Aggressive Ecology embodied in The Undead Leviathan (retail $6); a fine emulation of the primordial John Eric Holmes blue-box edition of D&D, the BLUEHOLME Journeymanne Rules (retail $10) (along with its Referee Repository, Character Records, and the introductory module Necropolis of Nuromen); and the Dyson Logos Commercial Map Pack 1 (retail $20), a massive collection of 170 hand-drawn dungeons.
Those who pay more than the threshold (average) price, which is set at $24.95 to start, also get our entire Bonus Collection with eight more titles worth an additional $65:
- Jacob Hurst's glorious two-volume jungle hexcrawl, A Field Guide to Hot Springs Island (retail $20) and The Dark of Hot Springs Island (retail $20)
- The gonzo-phantasmagorical subterranean sandbox by Jason (The Dungeon Dozen) Sholtis, Operation Unfathomable (retail price $12), along with its Player's Guide and the map and character sheet
- The Slaver Fungus (retail $6), a new star-spanning "Aggressive Ecologies" entry from Expeditious Retreat that debuts in this offer and is not yet available anywhere else
- Chris Kutalik's What Ho, Frog Demons! (retail $12), a hexcrawl set in the Weird-infested Marlinko Canton, site of Slumbering Ursine Dunes, Fever-Dreaming Marlinko, and Misty Isles of the Eld
- And three recent volumes in the long-running One-Page Dungeon Compendium contest series: 2016, 2017, and the 2018 Tenth Anniversary Edition (total retail $9)
As I've said before, this really isn't my sort of thing, but having looked at a couple I think that the standard is pretty good, and if you want to play this sort of game the material might be quite useful.
Also posted at https://ffutures.dreamwidth.org/2174665.html, where there are comments. Please comment here or there using OpenID.