We provide each ebook complete in .PDF (Portable Document Format). Like all Bundle of Holding titles, these books have NO DRM (Digital Restrictions Management), and our customers are entitled to move them freely among all their devices.
Ten percent of each purchase (after gateway fees) goes to the charity chosen by Fred Hicks of Evil Hat Productions, The Trevor Project.
The total retail value of the titles in this offer is US$91.50. Customers who pay just US$7.95 get all ten titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $30.50) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- The Venture City Superpunk Sourcebook (retail price $8), a near-future dystopia of corporate-sponsored superheroes. (This is a different, greatly expanded version of Venture City Stories in the November 2015 Bundle of Fate 3.)
- From the May 2014 Spirit of the Century Bundle we're bringing back Strange Tales of the Century (retail $10), and this offer adds its recent 1980s-era continuation, Shadow of the Century (retail $12.50).
- Alongside Strange Tales of the Century we also revive the companion Pulp Hall of Fame by pulp historian Jess Nevins. Cut for space from Strange Tales, this 77-page mini-encyclopedia lists 200 of the most significant characters from the pulp era. The Pulp Hall of Fame debuted in the Bundle of Holding and is not sold anywhere else.
- Four installments in Evil Hat's long-running Worlds of Adventure series of setting mini-sourcebooks that were funded in a five-year Patreon campaignand now are sold on a pay-what-you-want basis: Weird World News, Ngen Mapu, Til Dawn, and Wolf's Head.
- ...And this offer, like each previous Bundle of Fate, adds the Fate Core and Fate Accelerated Edition rulebooks.
Those who pay more than the threshold (average) price, which is set at $17.95 to start, also get our entire Bonus Collection with eleven more titles worth an additional $61:
- Tachyon Squadron (retail $12) and its three supplements Starfighter Academy, Those Who Were Here Before, and Inside the Dominion of Unity (retail $3 apiece).
- Uprising: The Dystopian Universe RPG (retail $20) and its recent expansion Revolutionary Messages (retail $10) -- roleplaying in the world of The Resistance, Coup, and One Night Revolution games from Indie Boards & Cards.
- The Fate Horror Toolkit (retail price $10).
- And four more self-contained Worlds of Adventure mini-sourcebooks: Nitrate City, Red Planet, The Crisp Line, and Iron Street Combat.
Also posted at https://ffutures.dreamwidth.org/2179252.html, where there are comments. Please comment here or there using OpenID.