In conjunction with this revival of the third Toolkit offer, we've also launched the all-new sixth installment in the series, Worldbuilder's Toolkit 6 with Hex Kit and ebooks from Absolute Tabletop, Dicegeeks, and Kenzer & Company. (Secret Toolkit 6 promo link.)
We provide each ebook complete in .PDF (Portable Document Format). Like all Bundle of Holding titles, these books have NO DRM (Digital Restrictions Management), and our customers are entitled to move them freely among all their devices.
Ten percent of each purchase (after gateway fees) goes to this offer's designated charity, the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
The total retail value of the titles in this offer is US$102.50. Customers who pay just US$9.95 get all three titles in this offer's Starter Collection (retail value $50) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks: Never Unprepared, where Gnome Stew's Phil Vecchione shows how to prepare games faster, avoid pitfalls, and have a more relaxed kind of fun; and two volumes in the Magical Society series from Expeditious Retreat Press -- Ecology and Culture (map your world using tectonics, ecological conflict, and historical patterns of cultural development) and Silk Road (next, develop realistic overland trade routes and a trade system with over 1,000 goods).
Those who pay more than this offer's threshold (average) price, which is set at $17.95 to start, also get this offer's entire Bonus Collection with five more titles worth an additional $52.50:
- Unframed - The Art of Improvisation for Gamemasters: Improvise like a -- like a -- uh, well, like someone who thinks really fast with these essays from Jason Morningstar, Emily Care Boss, Robin D. Laws, and others.
- Gamemastering Secrets: This treatise on becoming an amazing GM covers everything from choosing a game system to closing out a long-running campaign. Featuring articles by Matt Forbeck, Kenneth Hite, and other star designers, with Dork Tower comic strips by John Kovalic.
- An Echo, Resounding: Kevin Crawford (Stars Without Number) gives practical tools to create empires, run mass combats, and transform ordinary adventurers into monarchs.
- GM Mastery: NPC Essentials: Johnn Four of RoleplayingTips.com shows how to inject life into your nonplayer characters.
- On the Naming of Places: Another treatise in the Magical Society series.
Toolkit 6Hex Kit, Cecil Howe's award-winning desktop software (for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux) that lets you quickly and easily create hex maps for your RPG worlds.
The total retail value of the titles in this offer is US$107. Customers who pay just US$9.95 get all seven DRM-free titles in this offer's Starter Collection (retail value $40):
- The basic Hex Kit software package from Cone of Negative Energy that makes it easy to create your own black-and-white campaign hex maps (provided in Windows, Mac, and Linux versions, total retail price $15)
- Kenzer & Company's Trove of Treasure Maps (retail $9)
- Absolute Tabletop's Be a Better Weapon Master (retail $5)
- And all four volumes of Dicegeek's Book of Random Tables series (total retail $11) -- Book of Random Tables Volume 1 , Random Tables 2, Random Tables 3, and Random Tables 4
Those who pay more than this offer's threshold (average) price, which is set at $19.95 to start, also get this offer's entire Bonus Collection with nine more titles worth an additional $67:
- Two full-color tilesets for Hex Kit -- Fantasyland and Travelling Through Dangerous Scenery (total retail $15)
- Kenzer's excellent Villain Design Handbookand Deadly Trappings (retail $10 apiece)
- Three more Absolute Tabletop guides -- Be a Better Weapon Master 2, Battle Master, and Faction Master (total retail $18)
- From Dicegeeks, The Game Master's Terrain Guide (retail $6)
- And Aaron A. Reed's neat rules for generating open-ended adventures in stupendously vast underground cavern systems, Downcrawl (retail $5)
Also posted at https://ffutures.dreamwidth.org/2179829.html, where there are comments. Please comment here or there using OpenID.