Indie Cornucopia 7
We provide each ebook complete in .PDF (Portable Document Format). Like all Bundle of Holding titles, these books have NO DRM (Digital Restrictions Management), and our customers are entitled to move them freely among all their devices.
Ten percent of each purchase (after gateway fees) goes to this offer's designated charity, The DOTS RPG Project. The DOTS RPG Project, a 501(c)3 nonprofit founded in 2017, makes roleplaying games accessible to visually impaired players and other people with disabilities. DOTS has created 3D-printable Braille polyedral dice and Fate dice models, transcribes rulebooks in Braille, and works with publishers to address screen-reader accessibility.
The total retail value of the games in this offer is US$97. Customers who pay just US$12.95 get all three complete games in our Starter Collection (retail value $38) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Five Torches Deep (Sigil Stone Publishing, retail price $10): Ben Dutter (Belly of the Beast, Perseverant) co-designed this streamlined "modern Old School" game of risk-and-reward resource management in the dungeon depths.
- SIGMATA (Land of NOP, retail $20): Radio-powered cyberpunk partisans fight a dystopian government crackdown in a timely political game by Chad Walker (Cryptomancer).
- Bubblegumshoe (Evil Hat Productions, retail $8): Channel your inner Veronica Mars in this GUMSHOE system RPG of teen investigators from Emily Care Boss, Kenneth Hite, and Lisa Steele.
Those who pay more than the threshold (average) price, which is set at $24.95 to start, also get our spectacular Bonus Collection with four more games worth an additional $59:
- Blades in the Dark (One Seven Design, retail $20): John Harper's phenomenally successful game of scoundrel crews on the rise in the haunted city of Duskvol.
- Kids on Bikes (Hunters Entertainment, retail $10): Small-town youngsters uncover strange things in this platinum-selling rules-light game by Jon Gilmour and Doug Levandowski, featured on Geek & Sundry.
- Alas Vegas (Magnum Opus Press, retail $16): Waking without memory in a dark desert, you stagger into a surreal Sin City in this innovative four-session, four-gamemaster RPG of Kafkaesque personal horror by James Wallis and several top-rank designers.
- Imp of the Perverse (ndpdesign, retail $13): Nathan Paoletta (World Wide Wrestling) sends you monster-hunting in 1830s Jacksonian Gothic America, where your personal Imp tempts you to become as monstrous as the things you hunt.
Also posted at https://ffutures.dreamwidth.org/2180164.html, where there are comments. Please comment here or there using OpenID.