Indie Cornucopia 8
We provide each ebook complete in .PDF (Portable Document Format). Like all Bundle of Holding titles, these books have NO DRM (Digital Restrictions Management), and our customers are entitled to move them freely among all their devices.
Ten percent of each purchase (after gateway fees) goes to this offer's pandemic-related charity, Direct Relief. Direct Relief gets protective gear and critical care medications to health workers, with emergency deliveries to medical facilities across the US and to regional response agencies across the world.
The total retail value of the titles in this offer is US$122. Customers who pay just US$12.95 get all five titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $48) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Brindlewood Bay (Jason Cordova, The Gauntlet, retail price $10): In their cozy small town, elderly investigators in the Murder Mavens mystery book club solve crimes -- and then uncover a dark cult.
- Upwind (Biohazard Games, retail $15): Miyazaki meets Treasure Planet in this visionary zero-gravity sky-setting by Jeff Barber, designer of Blue Planet. Includes the Upwind Knight's Deck (retail $5).
- Miserable Secrets (Fantasy Heartbreaker, retail $15): Rose Bailey's blood-soaked gothic-noir extravaganza of intrigue, detection, and vamp-staking inspired by Castlevania. Includes the Omen Deck (retail $3).
Those who pay more than the threshold (average) price, which is set at $24.95 to start, also get our entire Bonus Collection with four more titles worth an additional $74:
- Glitch, 0th Edition (retail $22): Jenna Katerin Moran (Nobilis, Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine) returns with this "zero edition" follow-up that casts you as Excrucians, the world-killing void gods of Nobilis. It's okay -- you're retired now, and you solve mysteries. [Note: This is the "Zero-th Edition" of Glitch made available in early 2020 to Kickstarter backers, not the Glitch First Edition published the day this offer launched.]
- Flying Circus (Erika Chappell, Newstand Press, retail $25): The Apocalypse Engine bestseller of World War I dogfighting in a Studio Ghibli-esque aviation fantasy setting.
- Flotsam: Adrift Among the Stars (Black Armada, retail $12): Outcasts, misfits, and renegades living in the belly of an enormous space station. By Joshua Fox (Lovecraftesque).
- Thousand Year Old Vampire (Tim Hutchings, The Hutchingsonian Presents, retail $15): The acclaimed solitaire "lonely game" of endless transformations, agonizing decisions, and loss across the centuries of your vampire's existence.
I like the sound of several of these, and it looks like you get a pretty good deal, and Thousand Year Old Vampire in particular has had very good reviews. Recommended!
Also posted at https://ffutures.dreamwidth.org/2215473.html, where there are comments. Please comment here or there using OpenID.