Another of these RPG deals, this time a collection of indie games - none of mine, unfortunately, but interesting anyway:
"This is the all-new third annual installment in our Indie Cornucopia series, which launches each year on or near the Thanksgiving Day holiday in America. Each Cornucopia presents recent high-profile small-press tabletop RPGs. The original November 2013 Cornucopia offer, the one with Dungeon World and Apocalypse World, was a record-breaking success. This time out we have new games from such luminaries as Ron Edwards (Sorcerer), Paul Czege (My Life With Master), Robin D. Laws (Feng Shui, Hillfolk, Heroquest), and Mark Diaz Truman (Cartel, Our Last Best Hope).https://bundleofholding.com/presents/Cornucopia3
We provide each ebook complete in .PDF (Portable Document Format). Like all Bundle of Holding titles, these books have NO DRM (Digital Restrictions Management), and our customers are entitled to move them freely among all their ereaders.
Ten percent of each purchase (after gateway fees) goes to this offer's designated charity, the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
The total retail value of the titles in this offer at launch is US$69. Customers who pay just $5.95 get all three titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $34) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Circle of Hands (retail price $15): From Ron (Sorcerer) Edwards, a Dark Ages fantasy about survivorship in the Crescent Land, where wrought iron clashes with white and black magic.
- Nefertiti Overdrive (retail $11): Wire-fu action set in ancient Egypt. Time to kick Assyrians in the face!
- Starfall (retail $8): In 1951 aliens attacked Earth and easily won. Humanity has been enslaved. There is no hope -- or is there?
Those who pay more than the threshold (average) price, which is set at $12.95 to start, also get our entire Bonus Collection with three more titles (retail value $35):
- The Clay That Woke (retail $14): Stoic minotaurs in a crumbling civilization beset by a voracious jungle. A Kickstarter hit from Paul (My Life With Master) Czege.
- The Gaean Reach (retail, $9): Robin D. Laws (GUMSHOE, The Dying Earth) helps you seek vengeance against Quandos Vorn in the stellar society of Jack Vance's Alastor Cluster novels.
- Urban Shadows (retail $12): Political machinations of vampires, faeries, hunters, and wizards in a modern city, powered by the Apocalypse Engine rules.
After launch we're adding (at least!) one more title."
As usual, the earlier you pay enough to get the bonus collection the cheaper it is, but you get the surprise item(s) regardless of when you buy it.
Standard disclaimer - I get free downloads on this stuff, so I'm biased towards recommending it. Some of this stuff interests me, which hasn't been the case on all of these offers, and it seems a reasonable deal. But your mileage may, of course, vary.