This is another system I really don't know and probably won't want to play, since I'm a bit "off" fantasy RPGs, but it's a Savage Worlds variant for Arabian Nights style fantasy which makes a change from the usual hack and slash LoTR clones etc.https://bundleofholding.com/presents/LandOfFire
"This Land of Fire offer features the Arabian fantasy roleplaying setting from Triple Ace Games for Pinnacle Entertainment's Savage Worlds tabletop roleplaying game. A companion to our September 2015 Hellfrost Bundle, Land of Fire opens a new frontier on Hellfrost's world of Rassilon. The hot desert realm of Al-Shirkuh is filled with cities of splendor, loud with bazaars of the bizarre -- deserts dotted with oases and nomad tribes -- old civilizations swallowed by time. Now the deserts spread farther and faster, and many ghosts, figurative and literal, stalk the sands.
We provide each ebook complete in .PDF (Portable Document Format). Like all Bundle of Holding titles, these books have NO DRM (Digital Restrictions Management), and our customers are entitled to move them freely among all their ereaders.
Ten percent of each purchase (after gateway fees) goes to this offer's designated charity, the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
The total retail value of the titles in this offer at launch is US$140.50. In terms of number of titles, it's one of the largest offers we've ever presented. Customers who pay just $11.95 get all thirteen titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $82) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Hellfrost: Land of Fire (retail price $17.50): Al-Shirkuh is changing, and the desert grows. Jinn, fire giants, undead, and more raid with impunity, as the people look for heroes. This core setting book includes five races, 12 gods, new rules for surviving the burning sands, and a detailed overview of this setting for the Savage Worlds system.
- Curse of the Sand Lord (retail $7): In this introductory adventure an ancient evil awakens by a caravan track near the Pillars of Suleiman. Includes eight pre-made characters.
- Tour 1: Desert Lands (retail $15): Six short Land of Fire Realm Guides, each exploring a desert of Al-Shirkuh -- the Great Northern and Great Southern Deserts, the Salt Basin, the Empty Zone, the Great Dune Sea, and the Mirrorsands. Each guide includes NPCs, locations, and more.
- Tour 2: Edges of Civilization (retail $7.50): Three Realm Guides explore the outposts and inhabitants of the frontier -- the Bedu, the Southern Oceans, and the Grazelands.
- As a convenience to our customers we also include the Hellfrost Player's Guide (retail $15) and the Hellfrost Bestiary (retail $20), both required for the Land of Fire series and both previously presented in our September 2015 Hellfrost Bundle.
Those who pay more than the threshold (average) price, which is set at $19.95 to start, also get our entire Bonus Collection with twelve more titles (retail value $67):
- Tales from the Sands (retail $11): A scenario pack with adventures of a Golden Queen, a Burning Crown, a cult of Giaour, and the last voyage of Sinbad.
- Tour 3: Civilized Lands (retail $27.50): Three large Realm Guides detailing great kingdoms -- the Al-Wazir Sultanate, the Caliphate of Al-Shirkuh, and the Free City Emirates.
- Tour 4: Wastelands (retail $10.50): Four more Realm Guides explore parts of Al-Shirkuh no sane person would travel through -- the undead Hekata, the Heart of Fire, the Plains of Ash, and the Salt Marsh.
- Tour 5: The Old Lands (retail $18): Long ago, Al-Shirkuh was ruled by monstrous races. They were defeated, but those who wander here soon realize the Jinn, Scorpionmen, Medusae, and Snakemen are not quite gone. The ancient Kingdom of the Sphinxes survives -- but it hurtles toward calamitous change.
At least one more title will be added at some point - ALL customers who previously purchased the bundle automatically receive the newly added title, REGARDLESS of whether or not they paid higher than average. This is their reward for buying early.
As is usually the case, these look to be pretty good collections for anyone interested in this genre and period - I'm not at the moment, but that's life. As usual I have to stress that I get to download this stuff free if I want it, which probably biases my opinion of its value - I think it's a good deal, YMMV.