Re Brexit, that is.
- Cameron does resign (already confirmed he will according to this morning's news) leaving the Conservatives running the country but in a mess.
- Renewed calls for Scottish and Welsh independence, union of N&S Ireland, etc. - already started. No doubt Cornwall will soon follow.
- Calls for London to become a separate state and remain in the EU - not a snowball's chance in hell, but it's already being talked up.
- UKIP realise they don't actually have a coherent strategy post winning, apart from most of their actual politicians wanting to dump Farage with extreme prejudice.
- The pound declines in value but probably comes up again gradually, but never fully recovers.
- A couple of years of negotiations then a slow withdrawal process over several more years before Britain actually leaves the EU.