Remember that there are major spoilers and "what happened to so and so..." for Tooth and Claw, so read that first!
Please let me know if you find anything that looks like a typo or have trouble reading it.
The reason I did this may be interesting to anyone creating PDF documents. When I put together the first version I had a semi-transparent text box on the back cover which slowed the loading of the page to a crawl, and printed poorly, with a mesh effect I didn't much like. As a quick fix I made the box completely opaque, which worked but wasn't ideal. For the revised version I've simply taken the original graphic and added brightness to the area. The result is much better - it loads fast and prints the way I want. I'll be using the same trick for the back cover of the RPG.